Monday, January 28, 2013

WomenCraft is NOW on Etsy!

Whew!  Well...my dad arrives here in 3 days, so I am busy preparing for his arrival.  He is going to bring his optometry, astronomy and magician skills to Ngara, and help to improve the lives of our artisans through eye care and wow the orphanage kids with his balloon animals!  I really, really can't wait.  I can't wait to show my dad how I've been living here and to share his first travel abroad experience with him.

So needless to say, I've been planning for his arrival and have not been concentrating on blog posts.  Also, I've been busy being productive at work!  Which leads me to this exciting announcement....

WomenCraft is NOW on Etsy!

Yep, I got us up last week.  It is the first online shop that WomenCraft has ever had, and for now we're exclusively shipping to the United States!  I am still working on getting products uploaded (as you know with the internet speed/reliability here, it is not an easy task.  Especially since we've been having crazy thunder storms lately), so we have not yet made the Etsy store public.  But...we will be unveiling it very soon. You blog readers get the first sneak peek glance!

Please take a look, shop, and share the link with your friends and family!  I'd also appreciate your feedback, if there are things you think I could improve:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/WomenCraftTanzania

Oh...and while you're at it, if you haven't yet "liked" our Facebook page, please do so! I created it and am the voice behind it, so I'd really appreciate your support.  And again, if you can encourage your friends and family to "like" it too, then we can spread the message of WomenCraft even further:

http://www.facebook.com/womencraft.org

OK - well I'm going to be incognito for a few weeks, but I'm sure to have a great post and photos to share after my dad's trip.  Thanks again for your continued support and happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment