Sunday, December 2, 2012

Home Schaweet Home

I've had several requests from friends and family to see photos of where I live.  This includes my dad, who just looked at my blog for the first time a few days ago.

So Dad...you're welcome.  This one's for you.  My living situation is so much more posh than the average living arrangement in Ngara.  I feel very spoiled.  Enjoy a small glimpse into my day to day...
Our back porch

My backyard - looking out at Rwanda

Dining Room - Opposite of the Living Room

Living Room

Hiking in my Backyard

This our our internet router.  I get a small chuckle every time I press the  power  button and get this message...

The water for our house is heated by fire...when they remember to light it!

My bedroom

View from the bed

Our company jeep...that I got to drive one time so far...on the wrong side of the road, with the stick shift on the left hand side!  Safi!
The exterior of the WomenCraft Retreat House aka my home


Guard Station - just opposite our house

No comments:

Post a Comment