Friday, December 28, 2012

Spread 'Em! Christmas Cheer, That Is :)

Happy Holidays Everyone!

I'm going to make this short & sweet, since I'm on vacation...but I do FINALLY have semi high-speed internet, so I'm going to take this opportunity to upload some pics!

A few days before we left on vacation, I visited the Nazereti Street Boys Orphanage with a couple of my co-workers, and we donated toys to them as a Christmas gift.  I also brought them a very special toy that I had been given in India...given with the promise that I would give it to a child in Africa.  You launch it, and it flies through the air and lights up!  Very cool indeed.  It took me FOREVER to figure the thing out (as you can tell by the look on my face), but once I did, it was a hit.

I head back to the orphanage on Jan. 5th to teach them dance.  25 street boys...wish me luck!

Enjoy!  Love and miss you all, and wishing everyone nothing but wonderful happiness in the New Year!






No comments:

Post a Comment