Friday, April 19, 2013

Video: Nazerete Orphanage for Street Boys - Hip Hop Circle Time

I posted this video on my Facebook page yesterday, but for those of you who don't have Facebook or aren't connected to me through it, I wanted to make sure to share this video with you too.  I've written so much about my hip hop class at Nazerete Orphanage for Street Boys here on the blog that you know the scene well...and now you get to see it live!

This is a video of our "circle time" at the end of our 4th hip hop class, which my dad recorded when he came to visit me (you can hear him at the end of the video say "whoa! nice moves"....lol). Circle time is when the boys get to demonstrate to me what they've learned in class.  Such talented kids!  The boy in the pink pants even gets up the courage to perform the choreography I taught them.  I love them so much and this video always makes me smile so big when I watch it.  Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

These kids truly have nothing, and they appreciate every little thing so much.  We could all learn something from them....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-p09ZKPXWg


No comments:

Post a Comment