Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Connecting to New Co-Workers

My soon-to-be boss with WomenCraft, Heidi, has been doing a fabulous job keeping me informed and connected during this transition of moving across the world.  I get emails from her every few days answering my unending questions, and calming my concerns.  Today, the email contained a new name - one of my co-workers Shannon!  An introduction of both of us onto the staff.  It made everything feel so real and official, and got me even more excited for this journey.  So...I'm sharing this email on the blog so I can read it again when reminiscing of my pre-depature days to Ngara:

Dear Shannon and Nichole,
I wanted to do a quick email introduction for the two of you.  Shannon - WomenCraft Sales and Marketing Manager who arrived Thursday in Ngara with her husband Geoffrey.  Nichole, our Product Development Manager, who will arrive 19 October to Ngara, but is setting out in 6 days for a month-long adventure in India.
I hope I've conveyed to you both how thrilled I am to have you as a part of WomenCraft.  It is an exciting time for WomenCraft and I'm looking forward to working together with both of you to take advantage of our upcoming opportunities so that we build WomenCraft into a sustainable enterprise.  Our staff on the ground is dedicated and they need an infusion of energy, ideas and, most of all, capacity building, from the two of you!
All the best,
Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment