Friday, September 14, 2012

Free Life By Bike

Today...less than one month short of this blog's little life, it has surpassed 100 views!  Thank you for following!

I have to attribute some of its exposure to the generous posting of my blog address on another blog called "Free Life By Bike". I encourage you all to follow Trent's blog.  I met him when he came through Newport a couple of weeks ago (see his blog post "World Tour - Day 8" for details), and he is on an amazing super adventurama himself!  He is planning on biking through the United States, taking a ship to Europe, biking down through Europe and around Africa and eventually ending up in Asia.  A 3-year excursion.  I am really excited to see where this trip takes him in life.  Especially for you bike or travel enthusiasts out there, this is the blog for you. What an inspiration!

So in appreciation of his kindness of sharing my blog with his followers, I'd like to return the favor:  http://freelifebybike.com . Best of luck Trent!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck and safe travels.
    You are going to have such a great adventure and you are doing something brave to inspire others and I think that is really important in this world!
    Thanks for the reference too, I'll be following your adventure!
    -Trent

    ReplyDelete